What to do If you lose your One Card and you have funds on your account?

  • If you don’t have immediate access to a computer, call our Office immediately and report your card lost or stolen so we can turn your card off.
  • If our Office is closed and you lost your One Card, you call our Office on 410-706-6943 and leave a message. Tell us you lost your card and need to turn off your One Card Account.  If the card is found, we can turn it back on. If the card isn’t found, we will issue a new card and the old card will be deactivated once the new card is printed.
  • If someone uses your One Card for purchase transactions and you report the card lost or stolen, you will not be responsible for any purchases that occur after official notification has been received. We strongly urge due diligence in reporting a lost/stolen card as soon as possible.  Please call immediately after losing the card so unauthorized transactions are credited back to your account.
  • If our Office is closed you can leave a message or send an email telling us you lost your UMB One Card , you won’t be responsible for those funds as long as you have made the effort to contact our Office.  Remember to contact our office immediately after losing the card.
  •  Replacement cards cost $20.00