AT A GLANCE INSTRUCTIONS
ON USE OF THE ONE CARD
TO MAKE A DEPOSIT (Funds reside in your account, not on your card):
- Go to a Value Added Machine - located in HSHS Library(1st Floor Copy Room) Or The Thurgood Marshall Library - 2nd Floor- Machine Accepts Cash or Credit
- Visit the One Card Office, Mon. thru Fri. 8:30 – 5:00, Campus Center ,621 West Lombard St ,Suite 002 ,Lower Level
- Call the One Card Office and add value using credit over the phone - 410-706-6943
- Guests can deposit for you. Follow the Instructions - The Guest must have your full name and your One Card Barcode Number on the back of your One Card ($.75 charge)
USE YOUR CARD TO MAKE PURCHASES AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- ON-CAMPUS at UMB Bookstore, Vending Machines, Jay’s Café at Dental School, Crema Coffee Cafes in Law School, Medical School and HSHS Library, Printing and/or Copying in HSHS Library ,Schools, and Fayette Square Business Office, Athletic Center, Laundry in Student Housing
- OFF-CAMPUS at, Pickles Pub, Camden Pub, Peace and a Cup of Joe, Anns Café, and wherever you see signs, “One Card Accepted Here”.
* To make an Online Deposit, you must have a barcode on the back left and a number on the back upper right of your UMB One Card. If your card was issued without a barcode on the back, then , you can still make deposits to your One Card Account. Deposits can be done at the Value Added Stations located in the HSHS Library-1st Floor,Law Library-2nd Floor or The One Card Office in the Campus Center.