Student ID Online Photo Submission
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your I.D. has been processed and it is ready for you to pickup.
- After you submit your photo please be patient. If you havent heard from our office within five working days about your photo submission please resubmit your photo. If you are having any issue's with submitting your photo through our online process you may attach it to this e-mail address email@example.com along with your name , school and birth date for processing.
- You must be registered for classes or you will not have an active record to attach your photo to.
- Please be sure your are registered before you come to or call our office.
- If you are not sure please contact your schools registration office and make sure that you are registered.
- You can also look your self up in the Campus Directory - if you find your name there chances are you are in the system and we can produce your I.D.
One Card Photo Requirements
- Your picture must be a recent, color, head and shoulder passport-style photo no older than 6 months.
- You must be facing the camera with a plain white or off-white background. No side profiles!
- Your background must not have any other objects showing or your photo will be rejected!
- Please no sunglasses, hats, funny faces, etc. Headpieces only if worn for religious purposes.
- Your picture file should be in jpeg format.
- If your not the camera savy type just shoot a photo best you can and we will try and work with it best we can . If you lower the picture size that your camera takes to small or 640 x 480 , it usually produces the type of photo we need. Most cellphone cameras work great for the type of photo we reqiure.
- There can be no borders on the photo.
- The picture must clearly identify you and be of good quality.
- Please do not upload copyrighted photos.
- Registered Students only!
We will need to match your name and photo with your government issued photo ID(Drivers license, Passport, etc.) to pick up your card.
Suggestions for a Successful Photo
- Frame subject with full face, front view, eyes open
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Center head within borders
- Photograph subject against a plain white or off-white background
- Position subject and lighting so that there are no distracting shadows on the face or background
- Encourage subject to have a natural expression
|Just Right!||Too Dark||Bad Contrast||Bad Crop|